Astec Power Centers
Power Center Features
- Elastomeric roof coating helps seal and protect roof
- Roof insulation
(material and thickness to meet code requirements)
- Bent plate roof rafter
- 3/16” floor plate
The Strong and Smart Solution
Astec power centers are highly-durable and built to house motor control panels in a clean, controlled environment for these components. These power centers are built around a thick frame of high-strength, welded steel. Move them as often as you want. There’s no risk of warping.
Optimal Conditions for Power Panels
A climate-controlled power room provides an ideal environment for protecting motor control panels from dust, dirt, moisture and temperature fluctuations.
These highly functional work environments come completely equipped:
- Portable or Relocatable
- Thick frame of high-strength, welded steel.
- 12-gauge steel roof with reflective coating to help keep the center cooler in the summer
- Two Steel Entry Doors
- Tough steel siding covers exterior walls
- Wall-mounted HVAC helps protect power panels
(HVAC units appropriate for climatic and equipment heat loads)
- Insulated floors, walls and ceilings
- Overhead lighting provides excellent visibility
Products shown are representative, details may vary. Equipment shown with options available at additional cost.