BC3300 Base Burner Control
An economical choice for base burner controls and an ideal retrofit, the BC3300 features rugged, time tested, reliable temperature and flame safe guard components.
A complete solution in a single console.
The BC3300 control system works with gas, oil or LP burners. This is a reliable and cost effective choice that works well with Double Barrel® mixer/dryers, counter-flow dryers and mixing drums. This versatile system can be configured to work with a number of different burners, making it a great choice for retrofit applications. For added convenience, the BC3300 includes a chart recorder and automatic damper control all mounted in a single unit.
- 3-mode temperature controller
- Interlock lights to provide feedback on the limit circuit
- Single pen chart recorder for recording mix temperature
- Drum shell temperature limit
- Automatic damper control
- US or metric measurement
- Temperature control system Type J thermocouple switch for fuel selection
- Flame safeguard for burner management
- Stack limit control to protect your baghouse or wet wash
- 36" (91.44cm) console
- Junction box
- Two pen chart recorder for recording mix temperature
- Temperature control system Type K thermocouple
- 220/50 cycle
- Can be modified for retrofit applications
For your peace-of-mind, Astec stands by the BC3300 by providing emergency support that’s just a phone call away, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Specifications subject to change with or without notice.