Voyager™ Asphalt Plants
Runs 30% RAP
The Voyager 120 offers a compact, highly portable design. Unique for a plant in this class with the ability to run up to 30% RAP. In addition, it is backed by the best service support in the industry.
The ASTEC Voyager 120 is built around a counter flow drum featuring ASTEC v-fights. The v-flights provide greater uniformity of the aggregate veil during the drying process, which results in better heat transfer, a reduction of fuel use and increased productivity.
To enhance portability, a hydraulically driven swing out drag and batcher can be set and ready to go in about 10 minutes. Other features include a reverse pulse baghouse, a controls cab with fully automated PLC controls, gravity take-up with direct drive, air ride suspension and up to five (5) cold feed bins and two (2) RAP bins.
Features & Benefits
- Compact and highly portable
- Produces mix with up to 30% RAP content
- Counter flow drum features ASTEC v-fights
- V-flights provide greater uniformity of the aggregate veil during drying, which results in better heat transfer, a reduction of fuel use and increased productivity
- The drag and batcher can be set-up in about 10 minutes
- Modular design provides added flexibility
The Voyager 120 shown in a modular design provides ultimate flexibility for bin selections of 3, 4, & 5 bins. Optional modular configurations not shown include a separate portable baghouse design and a larger detached drag and batcher.