TCII Batching Controls
The TCII Batch System controls and monitors several essential facility functions including the option for proportional control of aggregate feeders and the batching of asphalt and additives.
A total solution batch blending control system.
TCII Batch computer-based controls batch asphalt and aggregates. The system also batches reclaimed asphalt paving (RAP) and additives including mineral filler, shingles, dust, lime and anti-stripping agents. TCII Batch Controls handle load out from a batch tower, optionally load out from silos over truck scales, silos with weigh batchers or reverse weighing load out from a self-erecting bin. All transaction data is captured for uploading to the main office.
TCII BATCH CONTROL SYSTEM
- Standard system supports up to 5 batch scales
- 6 hot bins over 1 aggregate scale
- 1 asphalt over 1 scale
- 36" (91.44cm) floor mount console
- Junction box
- Industrial computer
- Removable hard drive
- Windows® operating system
- Backup hard drive
- Ethernet data port
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) maintains power on computer after loss of electrical power to enable orderly shutdown of the system
- Silo loadout
For your peace-of-mind, Astec stands by the TCII Batching Controls by providing emergency support that’s just a phone call away, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Specifications subject to change with or without notice.