Astec Exhibiting at World of Asphalt 2018
Chattanooga, Tenn – January 11, 2018 – Astec, Inc., an Astec Industries company, will exhibit at the 2018 World of Asphalt Show and Conference in Houston. TX, March 6-8. Attendees to the World of Asphalt are invited to stop at the Astec booth 3124 to learn more about the complete range of options available from Astec, Including:
- The Double Barrel® XHR - Astec Inc.'s premium counter-flow aggregate drum dryer with an external asphalt mixer. An exclusive package of features on this drum can produce up to 400 tons per hour of mix with up to 65% RAP/RAS content.
- The Astec Warm Mix System - the latest generation of the Astec warm mix system simplifies production of warm mix asphalt. The benefits of warm mix asphalt, such as reduced energy consumption, lowered emissions, and elimination of visible smoke, are well-known in the asphalt paving industry. The Astec warm mix system achieves a lower temperature at a lower cost by eliminating the need for additives or special asphalt cement. Instead, the Astec warm mix system injects a small amount of water into the liquid AC to create microscopic steam bubbles. These small bubbles act to reduce the viscosity of the liquid AC, allowing the mix to be worked at lower temperatures.
- Astec Burners - Astec offers the most technologically advanced burners in the industry with the Phoenix® and Whisper Jet® burner lines.
- The Whisper Jet burner delivers unmatched reliability and hassle-free maintenance. The Whisper Jet burner cleanly and efficiently burns oil or gas and has a compact flame.
- The Phoenix Talon burner sets the standard for power and efficiency, while maintaining very low emissions. With the optional silencing package, it is quiet enough to have a phone conversation on the burner platform while it is firing.
- Astec Controls - Astec provides the software and hardware required to control and manage asphalt production facilities and constantly evolves better and simpler systems. Astec's own programs run through Microsoft Windows and efficiently control all material flows, processes, weighing and ticketing of continuous or batch asphalt production facilities. These controls can be supplied as retrofits for existing installations or as complete systems in a fully equipped control house.
About Astec, Inc.
ASTEC, Inc., a member of the Astec Industries Inc. family of companies, is North America’s leading manufacturer of state-of-the-art asphalt plants and is the only manufacturer to offer a complete line of portable, relocatable and stationary asphalt plant equipment, as well as, soil remediation equipment, and wood pellet plants.
Equally important to the state-of-the-art technology and high quality that every ASTEC plant offers, is the ASTEC commitment to after-sales service, technical support and parts support. Service personnel are dispatched globally to support the set up and commissioning of plants, as well as, to train plant operators.
For more information, call (423) 867-4210 or visit the website at www.astecinc.com.
For more information, contact:
4101 Jerome Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 37407